Sunday, June 29, 2008

Aspen Grove

I know many of you have no idea what Aspen Grove is. It is kinda EFY for families, and Paradise for all true BYU fans! (Steve stayed true to the RED, they couldn't get him to cross over). I will have to say it is definitely still one of my favorite vacations. You don't cook, clean, or even have to buckle your kids in their car seat. All day the kids are entertained by adorable counselor while you can choose a variety of activities. I have to admit I mostly sat by the pool, slept, shopped in Orem, and talked about parenting with my cousins. Oh ya we had about 75 cousins at the Reunion and I think I was able to talk to almost everyone of them with out my kids needing me. The worst part of the trip is the last day when your kids are exhausted and trying to convince you to get a job at AG so they don't have to go home. We truly had a great time, and I feel so blessed for the opportunity to strengthen my family. (oh ya I am back for almost the rest of the summer lets play!)

The kissing cam is a fun thing for family reunions! Try it!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Looks like a blast! I love the kissing cam!

joslyn said...

great pics! i am glad you were able to stay true red while there.