Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Same Car!


I finally did it! I know many of you are relieved! I bought a newer car! We have been looking for about two years. I found a great deal, and the air went out in the old van. I new the time had come, after swim lesson I took all my kid and went and bought a car. Since I got such a great deal, I think Steve is getting happier about it. I started laughing so hard when Steve looked at the car and said, "You just bought the same car we have". I really did! I loved my car! It's like sweat pants- comfortable and cheep! I do have to admit it feel great not driving a beater! I did order a new turtle sticker, I guess I want to make sure it is my same car!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Now you need to change the turtle sticker to your new car.. so I know it is yours!

Kristin said...

When I buy a new car, it'll probably be the same one as I have now too - glad you're getting a new sticker so we'll still know it's you :)