Sunday, July 13, 2008

Boat Surfing



I finally went water skiing after at least five years for not even one little drag behind a boat. It is seriously a blast!!! I think I am coming down with boating fever! Some friends of ours have a very nice boat that creates a wake you can surf on behind the boat. I had so much fun trying to surf with trying being the correct word. Some of my favorite memories growing up are from "the lake". Great times with my family, friends, and the Scott's. I do hope in a few year we finish our house and take our own kids out on the lake! Right now we are so grateful to have friends that share, thanks!

P.S. I am back on weight watcher so consider this a before picture! I am going to go work out right now!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Whatever! You look great! We definitely need to get together. We have not "really" started our yead yet. Just killing it so far. We need Steve's help in a major way. Let's plan for another Sunday brunch or a picnid in the park. We miss you!

Sam and Jess said...

Give me a break...you're on weight watchers. You look great now. I, too, am grateful for friends who share their boats with us. I love love love boating in the summertime. Nothing better!

Kristin said...

It was so good to see you today!! And funny - I was sitting there thinking how good you looked!

ErikDew said...

Awesome, you look great out there. It was fun to see you at Cafe Rio.

Kari said...

Aw, I miss the lake so much!! Fun times! You look great out there :)

Church Fam said...

You go girl. Looks fun! Hope all is going well!