Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Random Things About Me


1. I love McDonalds! (they have the best cheeseburgers and diet coke)
2. I have a million hobbies! I am the jack of all trades and the master of none!
3. I have a new laundry and grocery system every 6 months.
4. I sleep 4 hours longer than my husband every night
5. I think persimmons and bananas are sick!
6. I am much closer to my family now than when I was growing up.
7. I am not a quitter.
8. I don't picture myself over weight.
I tag all the girls from the Old Ward, and Bev

4 comments:

Kate said...

some of these are the reason why I love you, Maren! Thanks for being a great friend, what would I do w/o you??? You are the best!

Kristin said...

I love McDonald's too!!

Beverly and Dave said...

Also some of the reasons I love you Maren. So true about the groceries and the laundry. Ok-McDonalds is gross especially their cheeseburgers. I am a Carl's Jr. girl myself. Lots of love!

April said...

I'm so addicted to Mcdonalds - remember a few months ago when they were doing the 49 cent 62 oz drinks? I was out of control.