Friday, February 29, 2008

Pure in Heart

My baby is two! Happy Birthday!
In my RS lesson we were talking about becoming "Pure in Heart". I think it hit home for me because I am not any closer to achieving my New Years Resolutions than I was at the first of the year. Why is it so hard to change? It gave me hope when the teacher said we start working on these qualities at age 18, and we start to achieve them at 80. I guess I have a few more years of resolutions until I am 80.
selfless
loving
giving
kind
cheerful
grateful
caring
prayful
humble
open mind and heart
teachable
trustworthy
I hope when I am 80 to be all these thing!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy late birthday Jarom!! We need a DGW playdate :)

Kate said...

Maren- honestly- you are all these things! You are so awesome. Thanks for being a great friend... I feel so blessed to have you in my life!