Saturday, January 26, 2008

TAG

So what's in your wallet?

I thought my church bag was the most random!

My church bag is from Steve & Barry's. I thought it was so cute and reasonably priced!

1. My "Be Prepared" manual and cook book. Plus my clipboard with Be Prepared Modge Podged on the back. Church clipboards are so nasty! Do you think anyone ever cleans them?
2. Black and white grosgrain ribbon
3. More chap stick
4. Box top and Crystal light package
5. Pen and lotion
* I think maybe I should put my scriptures in the bag
My purse:

T.J. Max special (you can tell I am a mom)
1. My sunglasses (not in a case)
2. Batteries! (I always need them)
3. Wallet bulging with Costco receipt's
4. One brown Lego (It goes to the Indiana Jones Lego kit)
5. Large variety of pens
6. Plastic spoon
7. 4 options for chap stick & sample mascara
8. Green calender (it's all I need)

The Diaper Bag



When I had Jarom I decided I needed a fun diaper bag. Steve got me the orange and white LOOM bag NWT on eBay. I bought the brown and blue from Wall-Mart.com. (they never have any cute ones in the store)

1. Diapers and wipes (I guess that's the whole point.)

2. Empty water bottle (they have the small bottles at Costco, you gota love them!)

3. Ointments and clipper

4. Band aids and waterproof tape (a must when you have 3 wild boys)

5. Flash ticket stub (the games are tons of fun for the kids!)

I tag- Heather, Bev, Annette, Joslyn, and Katie

3 comments:

April said...

so, after I saw your Loom bag last summer, I was on a quest to find it. It never came on ebay again and I couldn't find it in the stores. I even left messages and emails for LOOM and they never called me back! I think it is my favorite diaper bag ever!

Kate said...

You are so organized. I have about 3-4 purses I use as church bags, diaper bags, etc. I keep thinking I need to clean them out... scary... maybe I will take a picture and show you... first I need to finish the 15 loads of laundry. Chau.

Kristin said...

the bags are great, but I'm lovin your limey green comforter!