Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tag!


How long have you been together? fall of 1998

How long did you date? we dated for almost a year. I was based in Atlanta and I wanted to move to Salt Lake before we got married.

How old is he? Steve's 36 and I am going to be 35

Who eats more? definitely me

Who said "I love you" first? I think Steve did

Who is taller? Steve by 2 inches

Who sings better? We don’t sing

Who is smarter? Definitely Steve

Who does the laundry? Me, it is just better if he doesn't touch it!

Who does the dishes? Mostly me, but I love it when he and the boys help

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Steve, when he sleeps (he gets more sleep at church than at night!

Who pays the bills? Always Steve ( Steve pays and I spend)

Who mows the lawn? Usually Steve, but sometimes I do

Who cooks dinner? Usually me

Who is more stubborn? Me

Who kissed who first? Steven, but I did tell my Aunt that I didn't think he liked me in "that way " because he hadn't kissed me yet.

Who asked who out? Steve asked me – I flew in and we went mountain biking to Moab for 5 days on the first date. We also slept in a hotel room together the first night. (nothing happened for those of you who don't know Steven)

Who proposed? Steve, on an island off Panama, he loves to tell that story!

Who is more sensitive? Me

Who has more friends? Me

Who has more siblings? the same, we both have 5

wears the pants in the relationship? I'm pretty sure I do – but he probably thinks that too

Who are you tagging? Alexia, Annette, Bev, and Katie, and Carol (we need your blog!)




6 comments:

Kristin said...

Yay - thanks for playing! Love the wedding photos and I want the to hear the proposal story :)

steve said...

Beg to differ..only on a few

go boo boo said...

beautiful!

joslyn said...

love the pictures!! we were married the same year. 10 years this year. yikes!

go boo boo said...

my sister and I are sitting here working out some food storage stuff & we need your 72-hour food list. also check out this site - it's pretty cool for a month to month hand-out (for not super-duper ultra exceeding the task people like yourself) http://bekkel.tripod.com/welcome.html

go boo boo said...

would you please email us the list? you rock dude. megansbunch@yahoo.com & annette@stayner.net