Tuesday, January 8, 2008

College Savings


If anyone wants free money for college, http://www.babymint.com/ is a great place to start. You get about 3% of what you buy online in your child's 590 plan. (wish I would have started this before Christmas). They have tons of great links!

Target
Walmart
Gap
Old Navy
Children's Place
Pottery barn
Boden
Dick's Sporting Goods
Oriental Trading Company
Nordstroms
Zappos
If you don't have kids, feel free to give money to my children's saving plan!
Does anyone have any ideas on how to contribute money other than the old fashion way?

3 comments:

Kate said...

That sounds awesome, thanks for the tip!

Reid and Christine Family said...

ok - random question that has nothing to do with this post . . I noticed your coment on the Springer's blog about using my publisher thru Costco. How does that work? Perhaps you can do a post or email me at christinetmitchell@gmail.com

Reid and Christine Family said...

Hey - Cindy and I decided we need a girls night out on Tuesday, January 22 at 6:30 pm at Red Butte Cafe in Foothill Village. Cindy doesn't know this - but I also wanted it to be a little informal baby shower since she is going in for her c-section the following Sunday (January 27th). So . . if you want to bring her a little something . . . If not, just come and have dinner and/or dessert. Spread the word - anyone and everyone is invited.