Wednesday, December 5, 2007

TAG

I've been tagged
TAG1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper-it's all about the ribbon!
2. Tree--Real or Artificial? Fake (and pre-lit)
3. When do you put Christmas tree up? Steve puts up the tree and decorates it the day after Thanksgiving (he is amazing!)
4. When do you take the tree down? The day after Christmas
5. Like egg nog? Ok-thanks to my brother-in-law Ryan I am an egg nog snob! (I only like the good stuff!)
6. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes,-the Fisher Price Nativity is a MUST HAVE! And the olivewood from Isreal (thanks mom)
7. Favorite gift received as a child? My big wheel.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My brother alan.
9. Easiest person to buy for? My kids! I want to buy them everything!
10. Worst Christmas gift? The year my Grandmama didn't give us the $50 and only gave us vitamins
11. Mail or email a Christmas Card? Mail. This year I sold out and am not doing hand made (next year I'll be back!)
12. Favorite Christmas movie? Definitely ELF!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? The day after Christmas the year before.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yeah... I have recycled christmas presents for the 12 days of christmas.
15. Favorite food to eat on Christmas? Carmel Apple (it's a great treat anytime of the year)
16. Clear or colored tree lights? Clear.
17. Favorite Christmas Song? Silent Night
18. Travel during Christmas or Stay home? Home (as long as I don't go back to Delta)
19. Can you name Santa's reindeers? I probably couldn’t have if I didn’t just read them from Kristins answer: Dasher, and Dancer, and Prancer, and Vixen, Comet and Cupid and Doner and Blitzer, but do you recall the most famous reindeer of all, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer!!!!!
20. Angel or Star on Tree top? nothing are tree is to tall for the house so the top just bends over on the ceiling.
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? The boys open a game and PJ's on Christmas Eve (maybe this year I'll get Steve some special PJ's to open Christmas Eve-just kidding)and the rest Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Fighting the crowds at all the stores (have you been to wal-mart this week? They need a shuttle so you can park across the street)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Vitamins - no way! I hope they were at least gummi chewables :)