Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I Love Shoes!!



I love these shoes! Thank you Kristin for all the ebay advise. And sorry Mayor for making Alexia shoe shop on ebay with me.


O.K. -for those of you with girls. I am sure you have seen much cutier shoes at Target. But for those of us with boys, finding cute clothes is much more of a challenge. I am not one of those mom's that when you see me at the store you think -look at those well dressed children. Someone said to me yesterday at REI "Watching you with your children reminds me of trying to keep puppies in a box." I am still not quite sure how to take that.) By noon we are usually on the third out fit, and I am no longer concerned about weather the boys match or not. Shoes are the one thing my boys don't usually get dirty. And one of the funnest parts of dressing boys!



3 comments:

Kristin said...

Are those an ebay purchase?! Super cute!!

Kate said...

Those are sooo... cute (I saw them in person!) Welcome to blogging! I love you and your family.. and can't get enough of you guys...(obviously) talk to you tomorrow!

alexia & mayor said...

you are so stinking lucky. I can never find anything that cute for Markham on e-bay. Now I have to go and have another baby so I can have those shoes. love Alexia