Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Zumba!

Let's just start with "What ever happens in Zumba stays in Zumba." Zumba is my new favorite addiction, maybe even ahead of diet coke. I can't let out to much information about the shaking and the jiggling that goes on in the class. But, yesterday I zumbaed next to two Muslim women. My two thoughts were 1. they should make a Nike dry fit head scarf so they can be comfortable when they work out! 2. I don't think Americans are corrupting the world! These 60 year old Latin Women that I work out with, can shake it! White Americans (especially me) don't have the moves! If you need some spice, let me know!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I would love to go to Cottonwood with you! Do they have daycare? I am horrible at anything that requires choreography so I may just make a fool out of myself but I think it would be fun. Besides, I am not one who shies away from looking like a dork!

Blanck said...

YES! Shake what your mama gave you! You crack me up. I think the Dri Fit headdress is a great idea.

erica said...

OK...so I really have no idea. They don't have such cool workout words for classes in Tyler. Are there mirrors? I always hate trying to figure out which way to move when looking in the mirror at my reflection. I am sure I would have to wear far more than a headdress if I came to class. Probably something full body!