Thursday, November 6, 2008

Long Time NO Posts!

Hello everybody out there in the blogging world........... And, yes I did fall off the face of the earth. ..........However, I still don' t know if I am ready to be back to earth.......It is truly amazing how quickly you slip right back into the same old busy life! The whole time I was on my trip I was so relaxed and happy. I had high hopes for large changes in my life.....change is so much harder than I ever imagined!

Josh had his first surf lesson. The whole rest of the trip he cried that he could not live with out a surf board. I almost bought him on, but I was scared of what he would do with it the other 50 weeks of the year. The best part of the trip was when he was surfing and a seal swam up to him and checked him out! (good thing there were no sharks wanting to eat that seal)
I don't know what he is doing, but my kids do stuff like this all the time!

I love that look on his face......


He does everything Josh does!


Yep, this is Rob Machado. He just came out with a new surf board that is about the size of a snow board. The whole time we were there he was filming new tricks on his board.....notice he is dry and does not have a wet suit on. He never falls of his surf board. (I think I could take him on the wii fit.....I bet he rocks at the balance games)

Yep, this is the view from the campground.
Yep, this is the other view from my campground.......if you want to go next year, let me know!

7 comments:

go boo boo said...

I am so ridiculously jealous! I will follow my gut, call you, and tag along next time, for sure, do not let me not go with you next time. Next UEA weekend?

Amy said...

What a great trip Maren! Your kids got to experience some pretty cool stuff! I would LOVE to go next year. Can I leave the kid and hubby behind, though? HA HA!

Kristin said...

I'm with Amy - make it a girls week out! I love that it looks like Rob is walking on water.

erica said...

Maren you are such an amazing mom. My kids want to come and live with you. I'll send money!

Blanck said...

Where is the picture of you in your green string bikini? I keep waiting for it.

I can understand Stephen not posting his swimsuit pictures you know with the recent weight gain, and his mom noticing and all but you look HOT! work it girl
p.s. thanks for making me laugh my guts out tonight
i heart you

The Peach.... said...

Looks like FUN! Just wish that campground was a Marriot, ha ha!
Your boys are DARLING, especially on the surfboards! You are such a cool mom...

Reid and Christine Family said...

We changed our blog URL - www.reidandchristine.blogpost.com