Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Homemade Yogurt


I Never EVER would have made homemade YOGURT! But never say never! Can you believe all week I have been stressed out and not blogging because of homemade yogurt. Thanks to some great friends in my ward I think I have it down! SO, come over and give it a try! I have to admit, it's been a great distraction from some other not so pleasant things that have been going on in my life! All I can say is- Some days I hate being an adult! My cell phone is not working and I have moved to the baseball fields so just forward all my calls! I miss all of you and can't wait to go to Cherry Hill and the Creer's Pool this summer! See you there!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Does it taste good??? That is the question?

Kristin said...

Are you getting a Cherry Hill pass? I'm debating about just getting a 4:30 pass since Piper naps until 2:00 or 3:00... Steve wants to go 'every Friday after work' he told me the other day :)

Salisbury Family said...

Seriously....I love hanging around you, because you always do everthing 200%. Homemade yogurt, ummmm....sometimes it is too much for me to keep fresh yogurt in the fridge from the store!!!

When do we get more hours in our days?

go boo boo said...

I have always ALWAYS wanted to make homemade yogurt. I always loved continental yogurt and I don't think they make it anymore and I think it's more "authentic" than dannon. I can't wait for the Creer pool opening!