Wednesday, April 2, 2008

10 great reasons to have surgury


1. Your mom does all your laundry
2. You don't have to drive carpool
3. Red Mango Frozen Yogurt
4. Chocolate cake from KFC
and brownies from Miers Chicken
5. You discover dippin dots are available in the freezer section.
6. Ice from Shivers
7. Jamba Juice
8. Taking naps
9. Since you can't eat real food, you just take bites of desserts and still loose 3 lbs.
10. It gives you a chance to step back from your life and ponder what is really important.
Thanks everyone for all the love and support! I am truly blessed with friends and family! I could not have made it this far with out you!

10 comments:

Kate said...

I hope you are feeling better... I love this post... you are truly awesome! I have been missing you... Love, Katie

Katrina said...

What surgery? Email me, what is going on? I am just not in the loop :)

Salisbury Family said...

I saw you walking yesterday!!! YEA!!! Do you need another ice run? Just let me know!

go boo boo said...

ditto katie! love, annette

Kristin said...

Just don't pull this again for another 3 pounds! :)

kellyguymon said...

You know that you are truly feeling better when you are up to bloggin again - nothing gets you down. Love Kelly

April said...

Maren! i didn't know you had surgery - I hope you are recovering well! You are lucky you have your mom around to help out - oh, and I'm so glad you love Red Mango too :)

Carrie said...

Hi Maren-

Glad to see you are feeling better! Really enjoy reading your blog and seeing pics of the boys!

Ann said...

Maren, I'm sorry I'm such a lame neighbor. When I get back in town...I'm coming for a visit! (I don't want to give you my disease...PMS)

Ann

That reminds me of one of Scott's favorite jokes. "Do you know why they call PMS...PMS?

Because Mad Cow Disease was already taken!! :0

Amy said...

Maren, you have to feel better so you can update your blog! You know I am addicted to this stuff! Let's do breakfast with the families soon...we miss you and hope all is well!