Sunday, October 5, 2008

Jaxon's Cake


Jaxon is turning 5 years old! And yes Steve and I are turning into our Mother's. It was time for the homemade cake. I have been wanting to try fondent, so I did it. I didn't turn out perfect, but I know Jaxon will love it! I guess when you are the mother of boys anything close to star wars is a big hit. I picked up some fondent and read the instructions. Steve used Jaxon's Halloween costume for a pattern and made the cake. With the help of my neighbors oven I think it is going to be his favorite cake ever!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Love it - I've been wanting to try fondant too - was it easy?

Heidi said...

So cool. You are so brave. I'd love to try fondant...sometime.

The Peach.... said...

OK, FONDANT?! Seriously, who are you? WHO ARE YOU??????!!!!

kellyguymon said...

You are the world's greatest Mom - lucky boys.
Kelly

erica said...

Wow...that's all I can really say! I used to make all my kids cakes until they told me the cakes at the mall taste better! Whatever!

go boo boo said...

That is the coolest cake ever. Owen did a 20 second "oooooooooooooooh" upon seeing it!