Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Back to School!

I love this gang! (I have my own team!)

Yep, they are always like this!



Jaxon and His BFF

Nothing says back to school like smelly boys going to soccer! This weekend was our first soccer game, there is nothing like hitting the ground with your feet running! It's offical "Just call me soccer mom." (I really need one of those "cool" bumper stickers for the back of my minivan!) I had the lovely pleasure of being late to Josh's twice. Thank goodness I drove into Deborah and she help me find the school. (Never call me for directions I am always lost and late!) All the boys are loving this Soccer season, we have great coaches! And everybody scored goals! Yea! (Jarom tried to sneak onto the field again-He can't play tell next year, but he is so darn cute!)

4 comments:

Amy said...

I am looking into the future and I see you at the sidelines of many high school sporting events! I think it's great that they are involved in so many things! Maybe not so great for you, however? Did Steve tell you we stopped by his work to say hi? Let's get together soon! Want to go to the cabin?

Kate said...

They are all so darn cute... I love that picture of Jax & Sam... priceless in a few years!

DXOX said...

Soccer Rocks! "R" was worried that there were no boys again on her team.
Amy what cabin?
Love you Maren. ~DXOX
P.S. Your life is not boring...but your blog WELL? At least you aren't playing pretend.

Salisbury Family said...

Maren;

i love stinky boys and soccer too!!Thanks for taking Henry tomorrow!
Abbyh